This article shows you how to convert H.265 to 4K projector supported video formats so that you can play H.265 4K videos on 4K projector easily.
Nowadays, a couple of cameras like Samsung NX1, NX500 are coming out with H.265 support or some
guys are planning to encode some videos manually to HEVC/H265 for saving space but keeping quality... However, there're problems around projector users: Does 4K projector support H.265? How to
get 4K H.265/HEVC files to work with 4K projector? Can we play H.265/HEVC files via 4K projector directly? Now read on to get some clues from this page.
H.265/HEVC, as the newest codec has not been accepted by all 4K projector yet. It is necessary for us to transcode H.265 videos for playback on 4K projector with a professional H.265/HEVC decoder at first. Here Dimo Video Converter Ultimate is surely the best 4K Ultra HD Video Converter that can help you convert 4K UHD videos in any formats faultlessly.
It can convert any type videos like DivX, MKV, MPG as well as 4K H.265, 4K XAVC/XAVC S, 4K MP4/MOV/MXF, etc to 4K projector supported format without losing any video quality. Apart from that, its built-in editor can help users to do some basic editing work before conversion, like trimming, cutting, adding special effect/watermark etc. What's more, it also offers the optimal profiles for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, TV, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and more. For Mac users, you can get Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. Download the program to start the H.265 to 4K projector conversion task below.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi ... 140_4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo ... imate/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mul ... rter-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: http://www.windows7download.com/ ... imate/bpphgnww.html
Convert H.265 to 4K projector for playback
Step 1. Add H.265 videos > Run the H.265 Video Converter program and click "Add file" button to select the H.265 files you want to import. You can also directly drag the video files to the program for conversion.
Step 2. Choose right output format > Click "Select Format" bar and choose "MP4" from “Format > Video” as the target format. It is the most common video format for projectors.
Tip: Adjust the video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video & Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the 'Settings' button on the main interface for getting the best quality.
Step 3. Start conversion > After all necessary settings, click "Start" to start the 4K H.265 to projector video conversion.
When the conversion completes, you can click Open button to get the output videos. Now transfer or mirror the converted H.265/HEVC 4K video files to 4K projector for playing. Just enjoy.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 PCs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Find more Mother's Day Giveway and contact us if you have any issues.
- Dimo V3.0.1 Upgraded
- 3 Methods to play MKV on Windows Media Player
- [Solved]VLC Can't Play FLV? Best VLC FLV Solution
- Top 10 Yoga Songs List and Best Yoga Music Download Tips
- How to Create MKV from BDMV Easily and Fast
- How to Put DVD onto LG TV for playback through USB
- The way to Download and Convert Facebook Videos to MP4
- How to Add MPEG files to Windows Media Player
- 3 Solutions to Play WMV files with QuickTime on Mac
- How to Watch Blu-ray Zootopia on iPhone 7