To import Canon T7i/800D H.264 MP4 to Davinci Resolve flawlessly, an ultimate solution would be to transcode T7i MP4 to DNxHD for Davinci Resolve.
The EOS 800D (known as the
Rebel T7i in the US) is the firm's most advanced DSLR aimed at beginners. Such a powerful digital SLR camera, have you pre-ordered one? If so, do you want to edit Canon T7i MP4 footage in DaVinci
Resolve 12/11/10/9 after video shooting? As we know the MP4 video format came from Canon T7i is highly compressed, it is not a good editing format for getting in DaVinci Resolve. Below I will
share my solution to import Canon T7i MP4 to DR for editing flawlessly.
The files you getting out of Canon T7i are suited to be delivered as is, which is usually not what you want. In order to edit Canon T7i MP4 files in DaVinci Resolve 12/11/10/9 smoothly, the H.264 compression format requires that files be transcoded into a format better suited to editing, effects, and color grading; this would usually be DNxHD codec, which ensures maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with DaVinci Resolve. So the easy workaround to convert Canon T7i/800D H.264 MP4 to DNxHD for DaVinci Resolve.
What's need is a just a common video converter like Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. It supports creating high quality DNxHD .mov video for DaVinci Resolve, no matter what's the format of your source video files. By running it, there's no need to set the codec by yourself: the Mac program has optimized DNxHD presets for DR. And it converts flawlessly.
Meanwhile, the Mac MP4 Video Conversion tool can create files compatible with various non-linear editing systems like FCP, FCE, iMovie, and Adobe Premiere (Pro), etc. If you are running on Windows, get Dimo Video Converter Ultimate. Now just see below how to transcode and import Canon T7i video to DaVinci Resolve for making engaging movies.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi ... 194_4-77376153.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo ... r-mac/digazgge.html
- handyarchive Download: http://www.handyarchive.com/Audi ... timate-for-Mac.html
- filetransit Download: http://www.filetransit.com/screenshot.php?id=450316
- filedudes Download: http://www.filedudes.com/Dimo_Vi ... ownload-226665.html
- directoryofshareware Download: http://www.directoryofshareware. ... r_ultimate_for_mac/
- xentrik Download: http://www.xentrik.net/software/ ... timate_for_mac.html
- filebuzz Download: http://www.filebuzz.com/fileinfo ... timate_for_Mac.html
- fileflash Download: http://146210.7.fileflash.com/download/
- yankeedownload Download: http://www.yankeedownload.com/so ... -for-mac-lnpol.html
- dodownload Download: http://www.dodownload.com/audio/ ... timate-for-mac.html
- Antivire Download: http://www.antivire.com/Download ... mate-for_46665.html
Canon T7i/800D footage to edit in DaVinci Resolve
Step 1: Click "Add File" button on the main interface to load your MP4 files once you set up the professional MP4 Converter on your Mac. (Drag & Drop function is another way to import the videos.)
Step 2: For the next step, you'll have to choose an output format for your Canon T7i .mp4 video file. The program has three already optimized the video settings for DaVinci Resolve. Here we recommend you choose DNxHD 720p or DNxHD 1080p which can help you keep the original quality of MP4 video and seamlessly fit DaVinci Resolve. It also offers more windows editor preset like Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, etc.
Tip: You can click "Settings" button to adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc. Just customize the parameters to meet your need.
Step 3: Finally, simply click the "Start" button to start converting your videos. When the conversion task is finished, click "Open Folder" or "Open" button to get the exported files and then import the converted Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D MP4 files into DaVinci Resolve 12/11/10/9 to do further editing without any issue.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 Macs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; Convert Blu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
8K Player (Mac/Win)
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- The Simplest Way to Rip Any Blu-ray to iPad
- [Solved]VLC Can't Play FLV? Best VLC FLV Solution
- How to Backup Fitness DVDs to Help You Keep Fit
- Best Solutions to Download and Convert YouTube to MP3
- How to Make AVI files Work in Final Cut Pro X and FCP 6/7
- How to Convert wmv files to Work With Final Cut Pro X/7/6
- Youtube to MP3: How to Convert Youtube Video to MP3
- How to Convert and Import AVI files to Final Cut Pro X/7/6
- How to Download and Convert YouTube Video to MP4 Effortlessly
- Top H.265 Video Converter to Convert H.265 Movies Videos Easily